Re: Microsoft Appears to Be Dumping Against GNU/Linux in New Zealand

On Mar 28, 10:08 am, "Ezekiel" <a...@xxxxx> wrote:
> "Rex Ballard" <rex.ball...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > On Mar 28, 1:26 am, peterwn <pete...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > I've also reached that point where I'm ready to take another shot at
> > Linux as the primary operating system, using Windows as the secondary,
> > especially now that Driver support for my Atheros 5008 chipset is now
> > supported.
>
> Interesting reading. The simplified version of this would be that for you
> Windows is your primary operating system which is what you use
> the most frequently.

Not quite.  I have one of my laptops, a Z61p, that uses Windows as the
primary OS because it has an Atheros WiFi card that wasn't well
supported by Linux.  On the other hand, I routinely use Cygwin on that
machine, as well as Linux "Appliances".  My other PC, which is a T-40
and is my primary laptop, uses Linux as the primary OS.  It also has
Lotus Notes 8.0, Symphony, and Open Office.  I still use a Windows XP
appliance for final review of Microsoft.