Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Boosts Its 'Jackass' Image with NASCAR

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 29 March 2008 11:35 : \____

> Sinister Midget <fardblossom@xxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> On 2008-03-28, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>>> Microsoft's latest marketing vehicle: NASCAR
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/microsoft/archives/135166.asp?source=rss
>>
>> Other than a name on the side there will be zero MS anything included
>> in the car. Unless it's only to show. It certainly wouldn't run.
>>

> If you were a driver, would you trust MS's engine, braking, gearbox,
> transmission, telemetry, fuel flow, air-flow, temperature, traction
> control, ABS to actually work when you needed it?

Not even after Service Tire 2.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
Cpu(s): 25.4%us,  3.7%sy,  1.0%ni, 65.1%id,  4.4%wa,  0.3%hi,  0.1%si,  0.0%st