Re: DFS - Mr No-Life

SomeBloke wrote:

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> ____/ SomeBloke on Saturday 29 March 2008 09:23 : \____
>>
>>> Does anyone else feel that DFS (Dirty Fun Sock) should get out more and
>>> get a life?
>>
>> I've just taken a look at G2 (because of the filters). It's hilarious.
>> The trolls cannot find /real/ broad evidence against Linux, so they do
>> the equivalent of copying the log of a Microsoft Windows helpline. Need
>> one go to a Windows help forum and just copy and paste /individual/
>> **incidents**?
>>
>> Apart from that, I can smell some abuse reports coming the way of DFS's
>> ISP. I never file any, but others certainly do. That's how 'tab' was
>> eliminated.
>>
>> The more aggressive Microsoft Munchkins, the more miserable they must be.
>> Linux must therefore be doing exceptionally well.
>>

> It's the selective quotations that I find amusing. I have followed a
> couple of the links he (I presume it is a he) supplied and amazingly the
> quote is from page 61 of the forum topic! Who the hell has that much time
> on their hands to trawl through that many pages of comments on individual
> problems!

He doesn't. I do.

You see, we at micoshaft corporation hire a lot of windummies to trawl
through loads of useless tripe and dimly lit half witted sites
in order to find something (read anything) that we can use against Linux.
We are so desperate, we pay money and give out free laptops to munchkins
in order to get our intelligence network of half wits to spy on the rest of
the world. We don't have time for making real operating systems or
bug fixing with all this nefarious activity.

Once we have found something so lame to post, I admit I am too
ashamed to post it. So I give it to Doofy.

I hope that has cleared up any misunderstanding.

__
Bill Shillf
Micoshaft Corporation Marketing Department