Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> This collision between an army of scum Microsoft employs to subvert
> online forums/sites and more respectable business partners does not
> add much to the latter's credibility. In fact, this is reminiscent of
> the ballot-stuffing phenomenon in ISO, which some call "Yes men".
> That's why I invited Jesper to have this discussion elsewhere, but he
> did not respond to the invitation.

That's because it wouldn't serve his agenda.

He mysteriously appeared after you posted a message about India being
bribed to vote Microsoft's way over OOXML, stating that he failed to see
the connection. Well unless he still fails to see that connection
(especially in light of all the other well documented OOXML corruption)
then one must assume his persistence in this group is ill-motivated.

It's pretty clear why a staunch OOXML protagonist and Microsoft partner
would be Trolling a Linux newsgroup, for the same reason other Microsoft
proxies attack Linux; Open Standards; and Free Software elsewhere. Such
proxies' attacks, and their attempts to hide the truth of Microsoft's
corruption, may succeed elsewhere, but I fear these shills are wasting
their time in COLA, and indeed are only further adding to the evidence.

It also doesn't do these people any favours to befriend the resident
Trolls in this group, who have proven themselves time and again to be
amongst the most vile examples of humanity. One can only assume that
this affinity is driven by their common bond of ethical depravity.
Either that, or they're reading the same script, which amounts to the
same thing.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 00:11:20 up 95 days, 21:47,  5 users,  load average: 0.03, 0.12, 0.37