Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

Jesper Lund Stocholm <jls2008@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
> Lucas Naumann <ln@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 17:40:08 +0000, Jesper Lund Stocholm wrote:
>
>>> Did you have somewhere else in mind?
>>>
>>> (a radio-show?)
>>

>> Much more likely would be a solicitation for homosexual sex.
>
> Jeez ... no wonder Roy is grumpy sometimes.
>
> What happened to good-old-fashioned politeness?

I recall Roy's note to you, Jesper, as it was in cola, and publicly
visible.

Your willingness to indulge in the kind of nasty mud-slinging which the
Microsoft Trolls in this group have been doing for so long says much
about your character, and in particular, your dishonesty.

The problem with corruption, Jesper, is it clouds your judgement.  When
you get involved in corruption, then you begin to find difficultly in
determining honest from dishonest, morally acceptable from morally
unacceptable.

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |