Re: [News] Hypocritical ISO Screws Up Again with Proprietary Formats

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in

> This collision between an army of scum Microsoft employs to subvert
> online forums/sites and more respectable business partners does not
> add much to the latter's credibility. In fact, this is reminiscent of
> the ballot-stuffing phenomenon in ISO, which some call "Yes men".
> That's why I invited Jesper to have this discussion elsewhere, but he
> did not respond to the invitation.

Roy,

I just searched through my email archive and I found one email from you.
The contents was only this:

Jesper,

The NG is flooded by slanderous attacks like never I've never seen before.
I can't do anything to respond there.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&num=50
&q=stocholm+schestowitz&qt_s=Search

Flooded by a gang of anonymous hyenas (these are pseudonyms).

Please contact me to avoid abuse. :-)

If your invitation was to have a private mail-correspondance instead of
talking here in the newsgroup, I simply dissagreed with you that it would
be preferable.

Did you have somewhere else in mind?

(a radio-show?)

--