Re: Roy Utilises Chinese Networks To Spread the Word

DanS wrote:
Moshe Goldfarb wrote:
Hadron wrote:

,----

China is investigating a spam attack after almost half
of China's mobile phone users received unwanted text
messages
`----

Nothing that Roy Schestowitz does surprises me anymore. The
guy will obviously stoop to any level to "get the word out".

And how did you get RS out of that article ?

He's got a fascination with Roy, spending most his time watching Reading Rainbow before posting; "It's our imagination."

Perhaps they are using the Windows embedded product? A patented advertisement messaging feature?

--
HPT