[News] [Rival] Microsoft Accused of Playing Dirty in Macedonia

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Accused of Playing Dirty in Macedonia
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 16:58:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Vecher": Niko Computers asks for damages from Microsoft

,----[ Quote ]
| The domestic ICT sector lost its competitiveness on local tenders since
| Microsoft Macedonia allowed a foreign company to provide software for the
| Telecom from abroad, Niko Computers reacts.
|
| Microsot Macedonia must compensate the Macedonian computer dealers for
| failing to protect them from Microsoft’s software bought from abroad, and for
| denouncing the domestic computer firms if the preinstalled software that they
| are selling with the computers is not bought from the office of this
| corporate giant in Macedonia. This is why dozens of computer dealers are now
| disadvantaged or suffering financial losses when bidding for tenders in our
| country.
`----

http://www.metamorphosis.org.mk/content/view/1082/4/lang,en/

Microsoft is still wondering why the world hate it, eh?

Related:

PC retailer's hard facts contradicts Microsoft's success claims:

.----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.heise.de/english/newsticker/news/97655/from/rss09