[News] ColdFusion's Big Open Source Milestone

ColdFusion Language to be Commoditized on Java Platform

,----[ Quote ]
| "With BlueDragon OpenSource," Willamson continues, "you are now as free to
| use BlueDragon as you are MySQL. We won't expect a penny."
`----

http://opensource.sys-con.com/read/516450.htm

Also new:

Dream java: HashSet from Sun, but likely BitSet from GNU

,----[ quote ]
| As the majority knows we now have two FOSS implementations of java runtime
| library: OpenJDK from Sun Microsystems and the parallel GNU Classpath
| project. There are various opinions on how this situation will be resolved in
| the future. Hence there is a natural interest to compare these two
| implementations.
`----

http://www.advogato.org/article/963.html

Related:

The Free ColdFusion Engine (Ging Open Source)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.smithproject.org/