Re: josh fickler if Micoshaft Corporation

____/ 7 on Saturday 22 March 2008 20:02 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster and Asstrotufer josh fickler wrote on behalf of
> Micoshaft Corporation:
>

>> Oh wait... it was such a huge "splash" that the company went bankrupt and
>> everything was sold at public auction. Another linux success story?
>>

>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BlackDog
>

> You can't kill open source.
> The project is reborn as Inaura.
>
> Anyone else wanting to can build their own.... but it matters little.
> There are many other competitive embedded projects out there
> that do similar things now with circuit diagrams and source code.
>
> http://www.livecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com

"josh fickler" is Scott Douglas, a Microsoft Munchkin. I've just looked at
Google Groups. He's also faking an affiliation with Red Hat. Isn't there a law
against it?

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.
Tasks: 111 total,   1 running, 110 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie