Re: [OT] [Announcement] FOSS4WIN 8.06 NL Released => Duck Fsker Alert!!!!!!!!

7 wrote:

> Micoshaft Duck Fsker Clogwog wrote on behalf of Micoshaft Corporation:
>
>> ml2mst wrote:
>
> Clog the duck fscker has problems with the op?

Well yes I am to the Clog of the Wog, what Roy Schestowitz is to
Flatfish. Nothing new here, just move on.

He even shows up in most Dutch forums, where he writes stuff like "I
know where you live and will always find you", which of course is bluff.

Actually I have no idea what he wrote, and to be fair I don't give a
shite. It's probably made up stuff, as usual.

Let the poor guy have his little pleasure.

[rest snipped]

> http://www.livecdlist.com
> http://www.distrowatch.com

Admittedly even more interesting than FOSS4WIN

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com