Re: [News] Wine 1.0: RC Reached

On Sat, 10 May 2008 15:36:27 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> [Wine 1.0 Releases Candidate Released]

Who cares?
If Linux has such great applications why do you Linux loons need to run
Windows applications?

Assuming of course you can actually get Wine to work which is doubtful
depending upon the applications.

> A friend of mine  has just told me (verbally) that Microsoft is scanning the
> Registry files to ensure there's no Wine there. Or... They check for the
> configuration key for Wine and prevent it from updating. If you have it
> installed on your computer, they block the configuration key

Sure Roy, we believe you.
Is this another one of those *reliable sources* you seem to pull from the
pool of voices in your head?

>. Bastards. He's
> in the process of migrating... now installing Drupal and getting quite
> excited.

Drupal gets him excited?

You Linux loons are even more far gone than I suspected.

snip---the same crap Roy Schestowitz has been posting in other messages for
weeks.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: