Re: [News] "PC" No Longer Analogous with Windows, Includes GNU/Linux Too

____/ 7 on Monday 05 May 2008 14:15 : \____

> Micoshaft Fraudster DFS wrote on behalf of Half Wits from micoshaft
> corporation:

>>> http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?RSS&NewsID=9579
>>

>> You've posted this article to cola approx 100 times.

You hate that one, don't you? Good. I'll make an effort to cite it more often.

Thanks for the pointer.

> As a practicing WINDUMMY Advocate, the doofy will now prove this of course.
>

> WINDUMMIES CAN'T CONFIGURE A SERVER SECURELY
> (50 Million Botnet servers says they can't.)
>

> Is that you doofus?

"We have increased our prices over the last 10 years (while) other component
prices have come down and continue to come down."
                --Joachim Kempin, Microsoft