Re: [News] Microsoft 'Hijacks' SourceForge with Sponsorship to Its Spread FUD

Moshe. Goldfarb wrote:
On Tue, 20 May 2008 20:06:04 +0200, Hadron wrote:

Tim Smith <reply_in_group@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

In article <11138653.Y98ofzykqn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
I made a snapshot of the pages earlier today. The thing was all about Microsoft and Visual Basic, which many people found appalling. SourceForge is selling out.
A more accurate statement would be that you have no clue as to what open source and free software are.
Roy honestly thinks Open Source is Linux only. He is *clueless*. And to
think the taxes the revenue receives for people buying MS Products built
and maintains that University he hangs around freeloading in.

Everything looks ideal from behind the rose colored walls of academia.
It's only when a person escapes the confines of the left wing brainwashing
machine that is so typical of academia that one learns how to survive in
the real world.
This is usually accomplished by the person un-learning much of what was fed
to him in school.

I would say Roy Schestowitz has about 10 years worth of un-learning to do.

I would say no amount of un-learning would fix you.

--
Rick