Re: Linux Fit For Corps - vista Fit For (Laughing My ___ Off)

On Sun, 18 May 2008 02:05:39 +0100, Cork Soaker wrote:

> It's not that funny.

Oh wait a second.  If you saw the sad starving puppy dog look on my poor
friends face in the parking lot when he asked if I could help unfuck his
new vista box....

Get this... *Another* friend (after I stopped screaming) suggested yet
another guy in the building who happens to be an advanced physics
researcher/student/theoretician...that maybe THIS guy could do something.

I don't know how it ended but I'll never forget my friends look regarding
vista.  It was so perfect, just SO perfect. And THEN the suggestion of a
genius to try and fix the thing...

When I see him next I'll ask him. He's busy all the time.

(I didn't get alot of sleep last night)

(nightmares of planetary vista???)