Linux Fit For Corps - vista Fit For (Laughing My ___ Off)

  • Subject: Linux Fit For Corps - vista Fit For (Laughing My ___ Off)
  • From: ~flyer~@there.net~
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 20:57:35 -0400
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
CRACKED me UP!!!!!!!!

Roy posted Linux Fit For Corps.  True.  STEADY adoption across planet.

Then suddenly just imagining installing vista anywhere one requires
reliability or actual secure functionality....actual COMPUTING!!

Yaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Good grief, that TEN YEAR overdue sub-beta piece of repainted dogshit is
not worth the vacuum in the monkey skulls that wrote the stupid thing.

Fix vista  =  cosmic JOKE/supreme PR disaster.

MS, the greatest Enronian, SCOian, PYRAMID SCHEME of recent history is
headed into debt, with Bill the ape-snake dumping his stock to help prove
it.

YeeeeHaaaaaa!!!

The greatest comedians in history can't outdo this microdonkey Redmond
Wankers stuff. Hee Haw!

Jeeeeeez, I'm gonna split my pancreas open laughing for the rest of the
damn day........i can't stand this!!...... (BWAHAHA)