[News] More GNU/Linux Games Are Coming

The final chapter in the Penumbra story released for Linux and Mac

,----[ Quote ]
| Penumbra: Black Plague Now Available for Linux and Mac/Unbirth Alpha Demo
`----

http://www.gamershell.com/news_50550.html

Penumbra: Black Plague game released

,----[ Quote ]
| Penumbra: Black Plague has been released for Windows commercially from
| Paradox Interactive, but the developer, Frictional Games, is selling the Mac
| and Linux versions itself from its Web site.
`----

http://www.macworld.com/article/133424/2008/05/penumbra.html

Another game:

Linux gains action RPG

,----[ Quote ]
| Linux Game Publishing has announced a Linux port of "Sacred Gold," an action
| role-playing game first published for Windows three years ago. The U.K.-based
| game publisher plans to ship the title in August of this year, priced at 27
| GBP (~ $50).

There is Good Gaming in Ubuntu!

,----[ Quote ]
| [myth:] The are no good games for linux.
| Really!? Are you serious!!??? Here are twelve of the best ones I’ve found so
| far, starting with #1: Top 12 Best Games for Ubuntu Linux - #1 Tremulous.
|
| [...]
|
| [myth:] Linux has too many video and hardware support problems.
| I’d have to disagree, but with some explanation: “Hardly Any Hardware Works
| on Ubuntu Linux!”
`----

http://ubuntulinuxhelp.com/there-is-good-gaming-in-ubuntu/

Tim Sweeney, Part 2: "DirectX 10 Is The Last Relevant Graphics API"

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.tomshardware.com/2008/03/11/tim_sweeney_part_2_directx_10_is_the_last_relevant_graphics_api_/