Re: Microsoft Dirty Tricks Compendium

____/ Homer on Tuesday 27 May 2008 18:54 : \____

>> http://boycottnovell.com/microsoft-critique-resources/
>>
>> Hopefully she'll keep it updated.
>
> BTW, the iowaconsumercase.org link (near the end, above the long
> Slashdot quote) is defunct. You should replace it with one of these:
>
> http://edge-op.org/iowa/www.iowaconsumercase.org/
> http://antitrust.slated.org/www.iowaconsumercase.org/

Oh, when Microsoft assassinated that Web site, it became SPAM (almost
literally), so as I went through the links I turned it to just text (stripped
off the hyperlink). I'll put Slated on it.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    #ff0000 Hot Chilli Peppers
Tasks: 180 total,   1 running, 179 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie