Re: [News] Review of Firefox 3, Team Explains Success of Development Model

> I'm liking Firefox 3.  Can't wait to have some time to track down a
> 64-bit version.

Just get Swiftweasel:

[quote]
Swiftweasel is an optimized build of the Mozilla Firefox web browser for
Linux. With builds for both AMD and Intel processors. Swiftweasel is
100% compatible with all Firefox themes, plugins, and extensions.
[/quote]

http://swiftweasel.tuxfamily.org/about.php

http://downloads.sourceforge.net/swiftweasel/swiftweasel-3.0RC1_05-18-08_athlon64-64bit.tar.gz?modtime=1211317221&big_mirror=0

They have debs too, although they're for 'buntu. Or you could just build
it yourself (of course) :)

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|     ~ Cory Doctorow, The Guardian.  http://tinyurl.com/22bgx8

 19:03:44 up 158 days, 15:39,  6 users,  load average: 0.08, 0.12, 0.09