[News] Many New Plugins for Compiz Fusion (with Videos)

Compiz Fusion Community News for May 20, 2008: Moustrails, Ghost, Desktopclick
and too many improvements!

,----[ Quote ]
| Tip of the Week
|
| Compiz has full support for multiple output devices in the X Server. This
| means you can do all kinds of cool in-depth configuration if you use two
| screens. For example:
|
|     * Wall can move the entire wall or each screen separate
|     * Cube can position outputs to look like two different faces of the cube,
|       one big cube or two separate cubes that are stuck together
|     * Expo can show the expo mode on one display or on both together
|     * Ezoom can zoom one display, while not touching the other and the fake
  |     input handling still works
`----

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2008/05/20/compiz-fusion-community-news-for-may-20-2008-moustrails-ghost-desktopclick-and-too-many-improvements/
http://tinyurl.com/4hxdly

Videos on page.

Where are Windows and OS X when it comes to such high level of eye candy?
Rumours say that Vista's successor (if the vapourware ever materises) would be
more of an attempted 'fix', i.e. no major new features.

Recent:

FusionCast Episode IV -- Cylinder Cube, etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKJBPCy2l3g

Compiz Fusion Community News for May 7th, 2008: An edition of bling and subtlty
(nice contrasts!)

,----[ Quote ]
| The bling:
|
| onestone has once again waved his openGL wand for us once again and has
| merged the cubecaps plugin into the cubeaddon plugin, so now we are able to
| deform the cube caps as well. Like most of his work, it’s only ever
| explainable with screenshots - here goes!
`----

http://smspillaz.wordpress.com/2008/05/07/compiz-fusion-community-news-for-may-7th-2008-an-edition-of-bling-and-subtlty-nice-contrasts/

Sliced sphere in compiz-fusion-git packages

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://dev.compiz-fusion.org/~cyberorg/2008/05/02/sliced-sphere-in-compiz-fusion-git-packages/