Re: [News] Intellectual Monopolies Kill Art, Give Welfare to Lazy Sons of Singers

Phil Da Lick! <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "The UK government should reject this blatant and unfair renegotiation
> of terms, and tell the musicians if they want to ask someone for a
> handout, why not turn to the record labels who apparently didn't pay
> them enough in the first place."

HA! Now that, to use Doofey's vernacular... is "so true".
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxx,uk   | "Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"   |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   |                                                 |