Re: Microsoft Layoffs... Again

Ezekiel <Zeke@xxxxx> wrote:
> The *fact* is that someone asked if there was /anything/ wrong with using
> telnet clients.

Hah!

> Your response was "not that you know of" which overlooks a
> MAJOR security concern with telnet. Whether or not you can use telnet to
> see the raw HTTP headers from a web-server is irrelevant. Somebody asked if
> there's anything wrong with using telnet and your answer was "not that you
> know of."

No, I was specific. I said telnet CLIENTS.
You can't just login to any machine if no telnet server is running.
I specifically avoided that scenario by specifying clients.
--
|                          |What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack|
|  spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx    |in the ground beneath a giant boulder, which you|