Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

Sandeep Kumar wrote:
On Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:12:52 +0000 (UTC), Rob Schwenk wrote:

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:04:12 -0600, Sinister Midget wrote:

On 2008-11-27, Phil Da Lick!
<phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
Sandeep Kumar wrote:
Who is this clown Schestowitz?Is it even a human being?How can he
post near a 100 messages, many with 300+ lines of text and all 2
minutes apart or so?I see the same messages on digg and
Netscape-Propeller as well on a couple of blogs that I follow.
Nah, just a REALLY_FAST_TYPER.
Gosh. It didn't take Gary Flatfish long at all to get right back in
the groove. Yesterday s/h/it was and Indian without history. Today
it's like s/h/it never shifted nyms.

I'd drop the hokey joke of running the beginning of sentences into
the ends of previous ones, Flatfart. It's not only pointless, but
doesn't do a thing to hide who you are.
It is hilarious. It has been pointed out to him many times that his
posting style is a sure giveaway and he seems to think style means how
he formats his posts. He's an idiot.

Yet I get more replies than all of Spamowitz's posts put together.
So whose the idiot(s) now?

Still you. You lot seem to think Roy's posts are some sort of competition or crusade. To us, they're just news. Makes no difference how many per given day.