Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

Snit wrote:
"Phil Da Lick!" <phil_the_lick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in
post hIadnXeML4bZJLLUnZ2dnUVZ8oCdnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 11/28/08 2:26 AM:

It is hilarious. It has been pointed out to him many times that his
posting style is a sure giveaway and he seems to think style means how
he formats his posts. He's an idiot.
Yet I get more replies than all of Spamowitz's posts put together.
So whose the idiot(s) now?
Still you. You lot seem to think Roy's posts are some sort of
competition or crusade. To us, they're just news. Makes no difference
how many per given day.

Any idea why he has so much repetition?  And the fact that nobody else has
noted the repetition suggests few people even skim his posts.

*shrug*

Don't really care. I read the posts that interest me, ignore the ones that don't. Just like any other poster.