Re: [News] 2010 soccer world cup Opens Up to Wider Audience (Free Software)

Hadron wrote:

> Chris Ahlstrom <linonut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> After takin' a swig o' grog, Sandeep Kumar belched out
>>   this bit o' wisdom:

>>> You seem to spend an awful lot of time stalking people.Are you a racist
>>> as well?FUP corrected so others can observe your idiocy.
>>
>> How is googling for your "name" stalking, Sandeep?
>>
>> You forgot to set the follow up, by the way.
>
> No he didn't. He just refused to crosspost like you to a totally
> unrelated group.

It wasn't unrelated. It was the only one on-topic for flatfish.
Quite unlike when flatfish inserts crossposts. *Those* groups usually have
*nothing* at all to do with the topic
--
Ignorance is a condition. Stupidity is a way of life.