Re: 86 Messages All 2 minutes apart? Is this a SPAM_BOT?

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:00:05 +0000, Phil Da Lick! wrote:

> Sandeep Kumar wrote:
>> On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 17:44:02 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>>
>>> The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

>>> Sure it is. It is very simple.
>>> He prepares the posts without sending them directly.
>> Sending them is easy.It's the preparing them that is not humanly
>> possible.The research,the number of lines,the number of characters in each
>> post,the links,the extra fodder he tacks on to the posts.It's not humanly
>> possible to do manually.
>

> He's got a LEGION_OF_TRAINED_MONKEYS at his command.

That's more believable than his claim that he does this manually and out of
the goodness of his heart.Does he have a real job?When does he even find
the time to work?I just assumed it was some kind of a Linux-bot gone wild.I
wouldn't think that anyone could be so ignorant that they would spend that
much time gathering information to post to a group that is as insignificant
as this one it.I suppose I am wrong.