[News] Good Early Reviews of Fedora 10 and Upgrades

Fedora 10 mini-review

,----[ Quote ]
| Right on cue, the Fedora Project has updated its community-sponsored Linux
| distribution, notable for being "free for anyone to use, modify, and
| distribute." Fedora 10 features a really nice NetworkManager (no more calling
| it "NetMangler"), improved printer tools, and a host of enterprise
| improvements, too.
`----

http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT5724532982.html

The LXF Test: Hands on with Fedora 10

,----[ Quote ]
| Fedora 10 has just been released to the waiting masses. Andy Hudson takes the
| distro for an early test run, exploring the new features and seeing how it
| stacks up against the other major players in the Linux league...
`----

http://www.linuxformat.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=768

Fedora 10 Review, and Feature Roundup

http://bin-false.org/?p=9