Re: [News] GNU/Linux Should Not Imitate Apple's Mistakes

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Editor's Note: Linux Should Copy Amiga

> | As I read "Amiga - the little computer that could" I kept thinking how
> | much more it sounded like a good inspiration for Linux than Apple. Most
> | of the concepts are similar: power under the hood in easy reach, a shiny
> | polished easily-customizable exterior, and an overall goal of putting
> | the user in ultimate control. Put Amiga's friendliness on top of Linux's
> | raw power, flexibility, and openness-- now that would be a world-beater.

Sheesh! what a holy asshole talking from the past!!

There are more computer and user interfaces around than appil CRAP or amiga
crap. Linux, Ubuntu Compiz is extreme power and something I cannot do
without and no one from the amiga or appil crap camp is gonna replace that
any time soon.