Re: [News] Microsoft Investors Sad as Microsoft is Entering Debt

amicus_curious wrote:
It is kind of amusing to see how the anti-MS crowd continues to try to belittle the MS successes while simultaneously whining about the unfair competition. To be effective, you are going to have to get on one side of the issue or another. Either they are chumps or they are champs, figure it out and stick with it.

And you dweebs with microsoft boner-itis need to wake up to the fact that most people's problems with microsoft have nothing to do with their success.

Well I knew that all along. It is the green-eyed monster of jealousy to be sure! I am only commenting on the inconsistencies shown by their clumsy attacks. It is no wonder that they are so ineffective.

Again, it is nothing to do with microsoft's success.