Re: Adobe Removes 64-bit Barrier from GNU/Linux

After takin' a swig o' grog, The Ghost In The Machine belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> On Nov 17, 4:58 pm, Hadron <hadronqu...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> [quotes snipped for brevity]
>
>>> Adobe pinballs 64-bit Flash Player 10 alpha into Linux orbit
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/17/adobe_64_bit_linux_flash_10_alpha/
>>>
>> Flash? You mean closed source Flash? You mean buggy as hell on Linux flash?
>>
>> You change your opinion on companies more often than Liarnut tells lies.

(Poor Hadron.  So jealous of my powers and abilities that he has to resort to
insult.  Tsk tsk.  Such misplaced envy.)

Of course, Hadron's usual reading incomprehension kicks in.  All Roy
did was post a neutral, informative subject line, provide the URL, and a
brief quote.

Yet to Hadron this means some cheerleading for a proprietary company.

He sure bends over backwards to be a prick about things.

> Well, OK, dumb question: how open source are Silverlight/Moonlight?

That doesn't matter to Hadron.  He's not here for rational discussion in any
shape, form, or fashion.  He's here to troll and to feed his insane ego by
trashing other people.

--
* Joey should not write changelog entries at 5:30am
<Joey>    * DFSC Free cgi library