Re: [News] Formal Complaint Filed Against MSBBC for Promoting Microsoft Vapourware

Verily I say unto thee, that Andrew Halliwell spake thusly:
> Homer <usenet@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>> The fist ever car, or the first ever toaster, or frankly the first
>> ever *anything* might be said to be worthy of such fawning, but ...
>> *Vista*? That huge; bloated; maggot-infested; putrid turd of an OS
>> is "one of the world's biggest products" ... amazingly, before it's
>> even been launched?
>
> Um, homer... How much disk space does a full (with every bell and
> whistle) vista install take up?

Enough to make it impossible to install on a Netbook, apparently, hence
the resurrection of the Vole's archaeological fossil OS - XP.

> It might not be QUiTE the biggest, but it is VERY bloaty. :)

It's a fat bloated pig with an apple stuck up it's arse, but in terms of
its technical merit - science has yet to develop the technology capable
of observing such infinitesimally small phenomena.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
|  the most practical one. That point of view lasted for maybe two
|  weeks after initial exposure to Lisp."   ~ Constantine Vetoshev

 18:43:25 up 9 days,  2:26,  3 users,  load average: 0.25, 0.27, 0.22