Re: [News] Anti-Linux BBC Drone Flies Over to Microsoft

> ____/ Mark Kent on Tuesday 11 November 2008 10:13 : \____

>>> Highfield joins Microsoft after just four months at Project Kangaroo
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/11/10/highfield_quits_kangaroo/
>>

>> Wow, there's a surprise.  I wonder whether he went, Economy, Business or
>> First Class at my expense?
>
> It's a one-way trip. He got a job there... maybe a 'reward' for the damage he
> did in the MSBBC (formerly BBC).

Ah, indeed, so the concerns about corruption were 100% well-founded,
then.  He was a Microsoft mole, spending my licence-fee cash.  I wonder
if it's possible to hold someone responsible for this?

--
| mark at ellandroad dot demon dot co dot uk                           |
| Open platforms prevent vendor lock-in.  Own your Own services!       |