[News] Lame Excuses to Not Using GNU/Linux Desktop

10 Lamest Reasons Fo Giving Up On Linux!

,----[ Quote ]
| Last time you read "7 Shit Ass Reasons for Using Linux" now here are "10
| Lamest Reasons For Giving Up On Linux! "
|
| 1. No start button
|
| 2. No Notepad, Paint or Internet Explorer.
|
| 3. All others use Windows
|
| 4. I found it to be unusable, when I tried it 5 yrs ago
|
| 5. It is very slow! (when trying it out from a live cd)
`----

http://helpforlinux.blogspot.com/2008/11/10-lamest-reasons-fo-giving-up-on-linux.html

Recent:

Intermedia to Microsoft Hosted Partners: 'Don't Be a Sheep'

,----[ Quote ]
| Intermedia has launched a whimsical ad campaign that pokes fun at Microsoft's
| hosted-services partner program to encourage customers to partner with
| Intermedia instead of the software giant.
|
| The ad campaign and accompanying Web site advise partners who are considering
| offering Microsoft hosted business-productivity services not to be "sheep"
| by "handing all of your customers to Microsoft."
`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/152652/.html?tk=rss_news

Related:

Burton study: Follow the herd