-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
____/ Homer on Thursday 06 November 2008 21:48 : \____
> Verily I say unto thee, that JEDIDIAH spake thusly:
>> ...you might want to start recording Good Eats if you get the Food
> I did have Sky (UK) but I got to the point where I stopped watching TV,
> mainly because 99% of it was crap, and the other 1% was reruns, so I've
> cancelled it now.
YouTube is going high-res. Neuros < http://www.neurostechnology.com/ > works
with YouTube now, in case you want it projected.
~~ Best of wishes
Roy S. Schestowitz | Viruses to Linux are like cancer to a shark
http://Schestowitz.com | GNU is Not UNIX | PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
http://iuron.com - proposing a non-profit search engine
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.9 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----