Re: Wintrolls are a laugh a minute!

Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 19:59:59 -0500, Terry Porter wrote:

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 22:41:22 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

____/ Terry Porter on Friday 31 October 2008 22:18 : \____

Let's assume that Roy, IS making a "fortune" from his excellent news
post to COLA ?
I don't make a dime from it, but it's a rewarding experience. I enjoy
it.
And it's really appreciated. Best Advocacy idea I've seen on COLA since I joined in 1997. I commend your excellent work.

You should do a little research on Schestowitz before making a statement
like that.

The  [NEWS] to troll ratio is  brilliant.

You mean [SPAM] and off topic posts.

They are not off topic you imbecile.

Notice the lack of replies to his spew?
That's because most people in the group have him killfiled which is the
reason for the [News] heading.

No, the reason is that he's responsible enough to make it easy to filter if desired. Hardly the MO of a troll or spammer.