Re: Microsoft Can't Make Money from Windows Anymore

The racist, liar and software thief Gary Stewart (flatfish) nymshifted:

> On Sun, 02 Nov 2008 11:57:41 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> “I’ve Heard Creditable Reports of Microsoft Offering XP at No Cost to
>> OEMs”
>>
>>                                 --Mark Shutttleworth, last week
>
> Looks like Shutteworth hears the same voices in his head that you do
> Schestowitz.
>
> What is it about You Linux loons always seeming to "hear something" but
> yet never seem to offer any proof other than ranting and raving that goes
> on in radical loony bins like Groklaw or some kids blog.

What is it about You wintendo retards "getting emails from reliable sources"
but yet never seem to offer any proof

--
Computers are like air conditioners -
they stop working properly when you open Windows