Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Invades Apple Territories to Promote ME2

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Microsoft parks "I'm a PC" recording booth outside Apple Store
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft Corp., engrossed in multi-million dollar marketing blitz to
> | counter anti-Vista propaganda from rival Apple, Inc., is now using a
> | portion of its budget to fuel guerilla retail tactics near the Mac
> | maker's stores.
> `----
>
> http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/08/10/31
microsoft_parks_im_a_pc_recording_booth_outside_apple_store.html

Somebody should have painted a message on the back of this booth
"Micoshaft Bum Boy Booth"

Lets face it, its factual; and only dedicated moronic truly insane
micoshaft bum boys would be found inside that booth.