Re: Schestowitz and His Gang DO have a Mission.......

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:19:12 -0400, COLA Gone Wild wrote:

> Terry Porter wrote:
>
> <snipped>
>
> I see your nose is wide open. Let me open it up a little more for you.
>
> <copied>
>
> ATTN: Hasn't the lunatic nigger and all around English RED NECK *clown*
> James Egan been killed  yet?
>
> Terry Porter wrote:
>  > They need to lynch that white nigger and tear his body limb by limb
>  > and spread that garbage to the four coners of England.

[WARNING TROLL ALERT]

Readers are advised that the topmost poster is the "Level3.com troll",
who forges the posts of many Advocates on COLA, using www.Level3.com to
attempt to disrupt this newsgroup.

Key article header indicators (for killfiling) are:-

Readers are advised to either killfile him, or AVOID answering any of
his posts, which will only encourage the troll.

If you feel the need to reply to the troll, please just copy copy this
warning.

Readers are advised to check the Message-ID: header of posts claiming to
be Terry Porter. These posts consist of poor spelling and grammar, and
infantile content.

This forger is posting from earthlink.com i.e:-

My posts (the real terry Porter) have the following
MessageID:@netspace.net.au
i.e.
<pNCdnW42c4VU75jUnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

My email is also a netspace.net.au address.

So please check the headers and if your newsreader supports it, killfile
"From: Terry Porter AND Message-ID:@earthlink.com"

to get rid of this stupid little child.

Cheers
Terry