Re: Schestowitz and His Gang DO have a Mission.......

On Fri, 31 Oct 2008 07:00:41 -0400, COLA Gone Wild wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb. wrote:

>>> Roy has these *clowns* eating out of his hand, and he is running to
>>> the bank on them too.
>>
>> Absolutely!
>>
>> Spamowitz is conning the fools and laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>> I've gotten a number of emails from people who are willing to spill
>> their guts to expose this slime.
>> It's only a matter of time before they are in a position to do so.
>>
>> When it all comes out COLA will be in turmoil.
>>

> You know, there is a sucker born every minute, and COLA is loaded with
> them. All one has to do is push the COLA button, and Roy has his thumb
> planted on it firmly, at Spamowitz Inc.

[WARNING TROLL ALERT]

Readers are advised that the topmost poster is the "Level3.com troll",
who forges the posts of many Advocates on COLA, using www.Level3.com to
attempt to disrupt this newsgroup.

Key article header indicators (for killfiling) are:-

Readers are advised to either killfile him, or AVOID answering any of
his posts, which will only encourage the troll.

If you feel the need to reply to the troll, please just copy copy this
warning.