Re: Why Software Patents Are Bad and How TiVo Exploits Them

DFS wrote:

> Peter K�ann wrote:
>
>> So the continuous "care and feeding" of windows systems is done in
>> less time than setting up linux once? Really?
>
> Is it your bullshit claim that setting up Linux once is all that's ever
> required?

I certainly use *far* *less* time to set up and use a linux system than to
set up and constantly pamper a windows system.
I have both here, you know. And I am just too much aware which one is
sucking up my time
Hint: It isn't linux

>> You must think linux users are as dumb as you wintendo fanbois
>
> Dumb enough to get suckered into using the worst desktop OS and apps in
> the world.

Even *if* that where true, why do you feel the need to lie and denigrate
linux and linux users?
*If* it were so bad, you could rest calmly in your well protected windows
world, knowing that everything will be fine.

Your problem is that you know exactly that nothing will be fine. Linux will
be eating your lunch. And your dinner. Not to mention your breakfast.

And you know just too well that you are far to stupid to have a fighting
chance to learn something new besides your idiotic Visual Basic
--
Support your local Search and Rescue unit -- get lost.