Re: Why Software Patents Are Bad and How TiVo Exploits Them

Peter Köhlmann wrote:
Phil Da Lick! wrote:

DFS wrote:
That's rich coming from you, who continually labels Windows "shitty" and
various anti-Linux people as "filth" and "vermin" and "garbage".
You have not taken location into context. I'm sure windows fans would
label anti-ms trolls the same in pro windows groups.

I am not certain that anti-ms posters are usually as dishonest, stupid and
just plain assholes as the wintrolls in cola are
After all, it takes quite some amount of stupidity just to think that
windows is any good

Besides, I shouldn't speak what I think about Linux or the lying lusers
who populate the Linux user-verse?
Feel free. Just choose a more appropriate venue.

And it should be true. Not this continuous arrangement of lies DumbFullShit
spouts

They're purposely trying to turn cola into the cesspit they complain about it being. It's quite pathetic really. I've got nothing against windows fans as such, but the wintrolls deserve everything they get here.