Re: Now all this is not helpful to Linux advocacy (long)

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tony(UK) belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> I know I am not alone in this. A community is made up from many different
> persons, facets, but all with a common goal. That goal I feel, is to
> damage Linux beyond repair, then blame someone else for it's demise.
>
> Tell me otherwise.

COLA is not a community, so much as a bar or pub.

--
Successophobia: The fear that if one is successful, then one's personal
needs will be forgotten and one will no longer have one's childish needs