Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

On Wed, 22 Oct 2008 07:55:03 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
>   this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Hadron wrote:
>>
>>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
>>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
>>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!
>>
>> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
>> motherfuckers, you know that?
>
> "Mole1".  Who does Hadron think he is?  John Le Carré?
>
> Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

As Quack is a self-confessed troll, is *anyone* (apart from his fellow
trolls) going to take anything he posts *seriously*?

As for "Honestly, you could not make this up", Quack makes things up *all
the time*.

--
Did you know?
Hadron Quack & his wife divorced over religious differences.