Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

After takin' a swig o' grog, Tattoo Vampire belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!
>
> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
> motherfuckers, you know that?

"Mole1".  Who does Hadron think he is?  John Le Carré?

Shall we add "espionage expert" to his list of dysqualifications?

--
On the night before her family moved from Kansas to California, the little
girl knelt by her bed to say her prayers.  "God bless Mommy and Daddy and