Re: Just when you thought COLA could not get any nuttier

Tattoo Vampire <sitting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hadron wrote:
>
>> Mole1 emailed me with the latest. He is stringing Roy along something
>> chronic. The latest little gag is to make Roy think that Microsoft are
>> afraid of him!!!! *LOL*. Honestly, you could not make this up!!!!!!!!
>
> So now you've stooped to trolling IRC? You guys are a bunch of pitiful
> motherfuckers, you know that?

The stupid thing about that one is...
There's nothing that even makes roy look bad in that "snippet".
He didn't say or do anything untoward, it was the other idiot who looked a
fool.
--
|   spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx   |                                                 |
|   Andrew Halliwell BSc   | "The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't |