Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

After takin' a swig o' grog, Erik Jan belched out
  this bit o' wisdom:

> Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 18:20:
>
>> Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
>
> <more crap snipped>
>
> You keep repeating this, but you do not have the means to know it. You
> know nothing about it, nothing at all.

He's making it up completely.  I'm sure a few people would prefer a free
copy of Microsoft Office to OpenOffice, but how many would pay for
Microsoft Office if they knew just how good OpenOffice is at handling
most Word/PowerPoint/Excel documents?

--
Training is everything.  The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is
nothing but cabbage with a college education.