Re: [News] OpenOffice.org 3.0 Already on Millions of PCs

Moshe Goldfarb. had de volgende lumineuze gedachte op 21-10-08 18:20:

| | With the undercount included, OpenOffice.org 3.0 may already be installed on | up to 5 million computers worldwide, McCreesh said in a blog post.

Sure.....
But not for long...

Once people try OpenOffice, they dump it rather quickly.
Why?
They would rather pay for MSOffice because it's superior.

Possibly OpenOffice 3.0 will remedy this, but isn't that what we heard with
V2.0 ?

You keep repeating this, but you do not have the means to know it. You know nothing about it, nothing at all.

Erik Jan