Re: 5 days wasted installing Linux Suse

http://forums.opensuse.org/archives/sls-archives/archives-suse-linux/archives-hardware-support/archives-notebooks/383465-10-3-toshiba-a200.html

>>> Welcome to openSUSE.org...Our goal is to create and distribute the
>>> world's
>>> most usable Linux.
>>> http://en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org
>>

>> Reposting reposted reposts again.
>
> Clearly you don't waste your time reading the "related" nonsense that
> Schestowitz reposts 80x a day.

As far as I am aware Roy doesn't repost the same reposted reposted repost.
He at least posts information that can claim, in the majority of cases, to
have relevance to Linux advocacy.

--
The years have been very kind to me.

It's the weekends that have done all the damage!