Re: ATTN: Does Roy Schestowitz troll any other Linux NG(s) besides this one? Or is he locked in on this one?

____/ Linux Pimps on Monday 20 October 2008 13:26 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> The Linux-Pimp-I-am-Legend-Schestowitz is *on* his way out.
>>
>> Your language does not parse.
>
> Let me correct it up above there for Legend.
>
> Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
> Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.
>>
>>> All he'll do
>>> is find some [News] clipping-links and start tossing them around.
>>
>> Your language does not parse. Are you drunk?
>

> Are you on drugs? You have to be on some kind of drugs to be on the
> Internet like you are on it 24/7*365.

I'd take it as a compliment that you find my work with Linux too productive to
be believable. Yes, Linux is great, ain't it? Now, if you'll excuse me, I need
to defrag my hard drive, scan it for viruses, get some "critical" updates, and
reboot a couple of times. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe.

>>> He can't go one on one with anybody.
>>
>> Are you talking about violence or about sex? You Munchkins need to drink
>> less... less alcohol and less Redmondian Kool-Aid.
>
> See, there goes you fag-ish tendencies. I believe them  when they say
> that you were caught in a gay bar with your hand down an officer's
> pants, trying to get out of it.

More libel. Just repeating lies over and over again won't make them true.

> Your mama should have strangled you with your own placenta at birth so
> that you wouldn't be pimping Linux like some kind of a pimping *clown*.

You have some very sick imagination.

> I am NOT the one you moron that has some kind of a negative site put
> about me. You are the one that has that site, legend.

Munchkins go quite far. That's what SweatyB pays them for.

- --
                ~~ Best of wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month