Re: [News] Desktop GNU/Linux a Better Mac Than Mac OS X

Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> ____/ William Poaster on Monday 20 October 2008 11:32 : \____
>
>> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:56:42 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> ____/ William Poaster on Monday 20 October 2008 10:08 : \____

>>> For me or for Gary? Microsoft is said to be distributing these for free when
>>> SweatyB enters the facilities.
>>
>> I hear they also distribute these, when Sweaty approaches the building:
>> http://www.arnold-ppe.com/riotshieldam2.asp
>>
>> Just in case Monkey Boy decides to throw a chair or two....
>
> The Ballmers are said to be an endangered species anyway.
>
> http://www.enews20.com/content/thumbs/thumb_360.jpg

Who are you Roy Schestowitz? Steve Ballmer is CEO of the one of the
world's biggest companies. You're a perpetual student who earns money
spamming the internet. I think you should save the insults. And to pick
on someone you personally have ZERO contact with is, frankly, the
actions of a rather pathetic little man with little if any social
graces.

How's the search engine coming along? Got any one to code your hit
maker?

--
"Vista actually requires more ram than a 32bit cpu can
address."